zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Drop ANT build pull request
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2019 06:54:10 GMT
Hi Enrico,

+1 for the idea
I think the best would be to do this before we cut the first version of 3.6.0.

Btw I noticed that the trunk build is completely broken since
https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/ZooKeeper/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/769/

It’s failing on Java versions since we introduced those 2 commits.
But looks like the Maven build is still fine.

Andor