zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Zili Chen <wander4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.5.6 candidate 4
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2019 06:45:14 GMT
+1 (non-binding)

+ verify source tarball contains no binary files
+ verify binary tarball contains no source files

+ locally build by `mvn clean install -DskipTests -Pfull-build)` and verify
by `mvn verify`, tests pass

+ Verified basic zookeeper operation through Cli

Best,
tison.

Mohammad arshad <mohammad.arshad@huawei.com> 于2019年10月11日周五 下午2:38写道: