zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Zili Chen <wander4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Coding Style
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2019 02:52:43 GMT
Hi Justin,

If Eclipse has a checkstyle plugin as that in IDEA I don't think we have to
maintain two versions of code style rules. Otherwise we have to sync one
with the other when we add/remove rules, which is unnecessarily overhead.

Best,
tison.

Justin Ling Mao <maoling199210191@sina.com> 于2019年10月8日周二 上午10:49写道: