zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Norbert Kalmar <nkal...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.5.6 candidate 3
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2019 12:27:03 GMT
+1 (non-binding) - once tag is fixed, which has the extra commit Andor
mentioned. I verified that the RC does not contain the commit, so it's just
the tag.
But the RC looks good to me!

- unit tests pass
- built and started ZK + run few commands from source tarball
- checked bin tarball, license files, run ZK + few commands
- signature OK.

Thanks Enrico!