zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Norbert Kalmar <nkal...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: It is necessary to backport ZOOKEEPER-3104 to branch-3.4
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2019 14:38:39 GMT
Hi Pierre,

As this is a critical bugfix IMO, I don't see why it shouldn't be
backported to 3.4. It hasn't been stated AFAIK that 3.4 is no longer
supported.
As for when there could be a new 3.4 release, that's a different question
though. Let's see what the PMCs think about it.

(I also added 3.5.5 to the jira's fix version, az is contains the fix but
was missing.)

Regards,
Norbert