zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Enrico Olivelli <eolive...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.5.6 candidate 3
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2019 13:13:05 GMT
Andor, Norbert,
I have fixed the tag
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/commits/release-3.5.6-rc3

Explanation of what happeed:
I had created the original tag as 'release-3.5.6rc3' (without the dash
sign) and when I re-created it I was on the master branch.
I apologize for the mistake.

Binaries and source code were takes from this commit
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/commit/3433841cb8e8ed1e1a3ef65e6e986aae3de55677

But I am sorry as I have to CANCEL again this vote, as inside the "lib"
directory we still have Netty 4.1.29 license files instead of 4.1.42.

so -1 from my side.

I am sorry this is taking so long.

Fortunately ZK codebase is in good shape, we are only cancelling votes for
third party dependencies and license files

Enrico