zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.5.6 candidate 3
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2019 12:01:32 GMT
+0

Release artifacts looks good to me:
- verified Release Notes,
- verified signatures, checksum,
- code built on Mac, Centos7
- tests were successful, including C++ tests,
- verified 3-node cluster non-ssl, ssl mode with some basic cli commands.

However the git tag “release-3.5.6-rc3” does not seem to be right: it points to commit:
768ac0fe which is a master-only commit with Jira id: ZOOKEEPER-3532 (docker stuff).

It should point to the latest commit on branch-3.5.6 instead: 3433841c

(I’ll change my vote to +1 once the tag is fixed.)

Andor