zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Han <h...@apache.org>
Subject Re: maven command to run a specific test in a test case.
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2019 21:27:36 GMT
Thanks Andor, I tried that before but got some errors (still trying to
figure out what those errors mean). Any chance you can have a concrete
canonical example that execute a real single test via maven?

On a side note, "mvn test" works for me which ran all tests, when executed
under root zookeeper folder.