zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Han <h...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PoweredBy Zookeeper
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2019 21:12:29 GMT
Nice list on the Curator wiki page!

The pull request already include contents from ZooKeeper wiki, and it added
additional contents. Probably we should also add contents to ZooKeeper
wiki? I feel the documentation might have a wider audience than the wiki
(which is less known).

>> Usually maintainers of projects actively adk for their project to be
added,

I left a comment on the pull request, for copy right materials I think we
definitely need consent agreement.

I am not very sure if we'd have to reach out and explicitly ask ACK for
general cases from legal perspective, so I'll leave for others to comment
here.