zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.5.6 candidate 2
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2019 00:00:26 GMT
I pushed patches for 3.5 and trunk and the tests passed on my mac. However
3.4 is using netty 3.10.6.Final and as such it's not a simple upgrade.
(there are no fixes against 3.10 for this CVE, at least not so far) Not
sure what we want to do about this... someone would need to backport the
netty 4.1 changes into 3.4 afaict.

Patrick