zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Zili Chen <wander4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replace ZooKeeperThread with ThreadFactory
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2019 14:20:31 GMT
Even without port ZooKeeperThread to Runnable & ThreadFactory we can
eliminate
cycle dependency by pass zookeeper via ClientCnxn#start(extend this with a
ZooKeeper
parameter). But exclude exposing `this` in ZooKeeper constructor is always
a breaking
change that requires existing codes call ZooKeeper#start or sth. like this.

Best,
tison.

Zili Chen <wander4096@gmail.com> 于2019年9月24日周二 下午10:06写道: