zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Zili Chen <wander4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.5.6 candidate 0
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2019 18:52:57 GMT
Awesome work Enrico!

+1 from my side.

+ verify source tarball contains no binary files.
+ verify binary tarball contains no source files.

+ locally build by `mvn clean install -DskipTests -Pfull-build)`.
+ ... and then locally verify by `mvn verify`, tests pass.

+ start a one quorum cluster and test basic functions like
create/delete/set/get, nothing unexpected.

Best,
tison.

Norbert Kalmar <nkalmar@cloudera.com.invalid> 于2019年9月17日周二 下午10:37写道: