zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Han <h...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cutting Zookeeper 3.5.6
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2019 19:11:03 GMT
I said I will prepare a patch, and I managed to find sometime today to put
up
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/1069

I don't want us to rush something in, so please take time to review this.
As Brian pointed out, there is not lots of code here, just some thinking
and consensus from community on the approach we should take here.