zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Enrico Olivelli <eolive...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ZK Jenkins not in good health
Date Sun, 25 Aug 2019 10:37:45 GMT
Patrick

Il giorno dom 25 ago 2019 alle ore 04:16 Patrick Hunt <phunt@apache.org> ha
scritto:

> Hey folks. I reviewed the current jenkins ZK jobs and it's not looking very
> good. Quite a number of failures across the board. Anyone committing
> recently perhaps you could review?
>
> Flakey test in particular is flagging testDifferentDigestVersion (100%
> fails) and testManyChildWatchersAutoReset (40% fails) - both of which has
> patches pended.

This is something we should address before cutting 3.6.0

> Additionally owasp is failed with jackson-databind again - I entered a jira
> for this if someone can review/commit :

I have reviewed this change, it looks good.

We also have the problem the current ASF Jenkins is not in good shape by
itself, as the job queue is huge and buids wait for hours in the queue.
This is not related to the fact that we have flaky tests, that you are
pointing out. but is is another part of this story.

Enrico