zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Intellij Idea warning as error with -Xdoclint
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2019 11:53:51 GMT
Hi Enrico,

This is still an issue for me in IDEA:

Javadoc problems found in zookeeper-jute and zookeeper-server projects, so the build eventually
fails. Strange thing is that running maven from command line doesn’t show any warning nor
error.

From javac params -Werror and -Xdoclint I think IDEA’s behaviour is correct.

Most warning messages in IDEA are about missing javadoc comments, so changing it to "-Xdoclint:-missing”
solves the problem.

Regards,
Andor