zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From "Justin Ling Mao" <maoling199210...@sina.com>
Subject Re: [patch] use zookeeper-client-c has some link problems
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2019 06:15:32 GMT
1.--->"I fixed it in a simple way and it looks fine."      1.1 how did you solve this issue?
     1.2 It‘s a issue about your demo(may be a link or dependencies error)? not about the
zookeeper c client?
2. Could you please tell me how to compile and build the zookeeper c client in the release-3.5.5
? :)

----- Original Message -----
From: 孙权 <sunquansc@gmail.com>
To: dev@zookeeper.apache.org
Subject: [patch] use zookeeper-client-c has some link problems
Date: 2019-07-09 02:58

Sorry for disturbance!
hashtable.lib
hashtable.pdb
zookeeper.lib
zookeeper.pdbI write a demo linked “zookeeper.lib” and “hashtable.lib”occur errors:4>
Creating library D:/A_src/ACenter/build/Debug/testzuv.lib and object D:/A_src/ACenter/build/Debug/testzuv.exp
4>zookeeper.lib(zookeeper.obj) : error LNK2019: Unresolved external symbol _strtok_r, the
symbol is referenced in function _resolve_hosts
4>zookeeper.lib(zk_log.obj) : error LNK2019: Unresolved external symbol _localtime_r, the
symbol is referenced in function _time_now
4>D:\A_src\ACenter\build\Debug\testzuv.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 2 external commandsmoudle:
 zookeeper-client/zookeeper-client-cversion:  release-3.5.5   git commit id : 390fe37eplatform:
Windows 10 compile: Visual studio 2017
I fixed it in a simple way and it looks fine.