zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Han <h...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PostCommit- CI job ? Where it is ?
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2019 22:49:59 GMT
I see now. This was a job I set up long time ago for my own testing purpose
only; it was not intended to be part of official commit workflow. I am not
sure how this job becomes the official post commit job though. If we have
daily builds (do we) - then probably we don't need this. Though keep it
does not hurt, either. I have no strong preference one way or the other.