zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Is it time to remove Apache Ant from ZooKeeper?
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2019 04:38:11 GMT
What's the current status on maven replacing ant? Is there a current
summary somewhere? Perhaps someone could create a wiki page to track the
status across the three branches and plans/remainder for each?

I noticed today that even with the "full-build" profile it doesn't look
like maven is building the c client (did I miss something?), even though
ant compile-native is. Stuff like this we can't lose and will need to be
working before we can fully migrate.

Thanks,

Patrick