zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Norbert Kalmar <nkal...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Clean up the all the checkstyle violations in the zookeeper-server module
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2019 09:03:38 GMT
Community is eager to jump on on this, we already have pull requests
cleaning up imports :)

First of all, sorry for the late reply (I thought I already answered this,
I remember reading it and drawing up an answer. Oh well)

Some big patches are already reviewed, I think we should commit as much as
possible before doing this refactor. (I'll also try to rev up my code
review/commit thread)

As for waiting for 3.6.0 - I don't see the reason we should. Unless of
course this would delay the release too much...

I haven't checked HBase checkstyle against our code, I don't think we
should introduce anything "fancy". What Enrico listed up sounds like a good
starting point.

+1 on introducing and forcing checkstyle.

Regards,
Norbert