zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Norbert Kalmar <nkal...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Dropping ANT precommit script - last stept
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2019 08:48:21 GMT
Hi Enrico,

Thanks for looking into this.
I also agree on the points to be dropped. Patrick has a valid point on the
contrib tests though. (Maybe a vote on dropping some contrib projects
first? :) )

I'd also like to add I get a lot of javadoc warnings on maven, I'm not sure
why Ant doesn't complain, guess different configuration?

Regards,
Norbert