zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Andor Molnar <an...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: PostCommit- CI job ? Where it is ?
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2019 08:49:47 GMT
It might give some additional feedback to the committer/contributor whether
the patch has been successfully integrated into the target branch. We've
seen issues when the merge build was outdated, showing green light on the
pull request and the commit eventually broke master after merging.

I'm not 100% sure we need it, maybe other folks can give some more color to
this.

Btw. do we already have a View in jenkins for Maven builds like this one
for Ant: https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/ZooKeeper/

Andor