zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Enrico Olivelli <eolive...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PostCommit- CI job ? Where it is ?
Date Sat, 22 Jun 2019 22:48:32 GMT
Il giorno dom 23 giu 2019 alle ore 00:12 Enrico Olivelli <
eolivelli@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Il giorno dom 23 giu 2019 alle ore 00:11 Enrico Olivelli <
> eolivelli@gmail.com> ha scritto:
>

>> Il giorno sab 22 giu 2019 alle ore 23:16 Andor Molnar <andor@apache.org>
>> ha scritto:
>>
>>> When are the Maven-based trunk jobs going be available?
>>>

>> Doing it now
>>

> Anyway we already have the maven build of master, I only have to create
> all the jobs for all supported jdks, for owasp....

I have created jobs for master on linux and jdk8,11 and 12 + a job for
owasp
But they are currently failing  due to a small  problem with
apache-rat:check this is the (trivial) fix and the activation of
apache-rat:check on Travis

This is my patch but is currently work in progress (it is failing on
Travis, I will continue the work as soon as possible)
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/998

Enrico

<
>>> eolivelli@gmail.com>