zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Enrico Olivelli <eolive...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PostCommit- CI job ? Where it is ?
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2019 08:04:15 GMT
Self answered from the message on jira...

It is zookeeper-trunk-single-thread

Thanks Michael

Enrico

SUCCESS: Integrated in Jenkins build Zookeeper-trunk-single-thread #388
(See [https://builds.apache.org/job/Zookeeper-trunk-single-thread/388/])

ZOOKEEPER-3366: Pluggable metrics system for ZooKeeper - move remaining
(nkalmar: rev 6af151a7e44760c33165e58d3b33a4d2760283a4)
* (edit) zookeeper-server/src/main/java/org/apache/zookeeper/metrics/
MetricsContext.java
* (edit) zookeeper-server/src/main/java/org/apache/zookeeper/server/
command/MonitorCommand.java