zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Enrico Olivelli <eolive...@gmail.com>
Subject Time to think about a 3.6.0 release?
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2019 11:31:16 GMT
Hi Zookeepers !
I checked on JIRA and it seems that master in good shape, no real blockers
that mine the stability of the code.

We have plenty of cool pull requests almost ready to be merged (mostly from
Facebook friends and Twitter fork)

Current master branch is full of great features in respect to 3.5.

AFAIK There is no incompatibility with 3.5 so it is okay to stay with
3.6.0, although I think that there is so much stuff to legit a switch to
4.0.0 (but we can reserve such bump for the time we will separate the java
client and create a minimal compatibility breakage)

Thoughts?

Enrico