zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Enrico Olivelli <eolive...@gmail.com>
Subject Heads up ! -Xdoclint option enabled
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2019 17:50:41 GMT
Hi folks,
With the help of Norbert I have committed (1) that is an enforcement of
stricter checks at compile time about javadoc "errors".
This check is enabled only for Maven build, so it runs on Travis and on the
Mavne based Jenkins precommit.

Before merging any patch please ensure that the build is passing,
we have plenty of patches that are lagging and precommit jobs have run many
days ago.

We are moving forward with the goal of dropping Ant based precommit and
finally the build.xml file.

Enrico

[1]
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/commit/0d41fe80cd9218a44cd606f7bc0be61eaf696029