zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PostCommit- CI job ? Where it is ?
Date Sun, 23 Jun 2019 16:06:24 GMT
I re-enabled the precommit job until master-maven is green.

Andor

> On 2019. Jun 23., at 0:48, Enrico Olivelli <eolivelli@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Il giorno dom 23 giu 2019 alle ore 00:12 Enrico Olivelli <
> eolivelli@gmail.com <mailto:eolivelli@gmail.com>> ha scritto:
>

>> Il giorno dom 23 giu 2019 alle ore 00:11 Enrico Olivelli <
>> eolivelli@gmail.com> ha scritto:

>>> Doing it now
>>>

>> Anyway we already have the maven build of master, I only have to create
>> all the jobs for all supported jdks, for owasp....
>>

> I have created jobs for master on linux and jdk8,11 and 12 + a job for
> owasp
> But they are currently failing  due to a small  problem with
> apache-rat:check this is the (trivial) fix and the activation of
> apache-rat:check on Travis
>
> This is my patch but is currently work in progress (it is failing on
> Travis, I will continue the work as soon as possible)
> https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/998 <https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/998>
>
> Enrico
>

>> Enrico

gathers all Maven

<

time ago for my own
of official commit
post commit job though.
we don't need this.

ant and it is the

other.

Molnar

to the
into the target
was outdated, showing green
broke master after

other folks can give some

jenkins for Maven builds

Enrico Olivelli <

to send emails to you at

to migrate it, but I don't
daily builds and precommits.
not so important

Olivelli <

on jira...

build

metrics system for ZooKeeper -

Michael Han <hanm@apache.org> ha

post commit job that adds the "Issue
(if this is the comment you were
script through JIRA api.

at 1:34 PM Enrico Olivelli <

the Post-Commit job, the one that adds
PR.

it and decide whether to drop
find much value in that task.

[1] (I hope that the link works for you)