zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Github & Jira notifications
Date Sun, 12 May 2019 16:14:32 GMT
Arg. I did the same thing. No worries. For some reason the vote was started
at the very same time as the discuss. That's an anti-pattern.

Secondly, what about all the existing users who have already subscribed to
the ML. Will they be auto-subscribed to the new lists? And I'm assuming
that they have setup filters which will now be invalid, requiring them to
set the filters up again? I'm not clear on the logistics/impact and it
seems like we are just shifting the burden to the existing folks.

Regards,

Patrick