zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dropping ANT precommit script - last stept
Date Fri, 31 May 2019 16:04:18 GMT
Sounds reasonable. Have you looked at what Yetus provides? iiuc a number of
the hadoop ecosystem projects use it to provide base/consistent experience
wrt the build. Now that we're on Maven perhaps we should re-evaluate?

re #8 - I don't think we should compromise given contrib is still not
decided.

Patrick