zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From sandeep shrids <sandeep.shr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.5.5 candidate 6
Date Sun, 12 May 2019 17:40:04 GMT
Hi,

+1
Performed the following checks on my ubuntu box:
- digests match
- verified ZK server (used bin tgz) in standalone mode using the zkCli.
- verified ZK servers(used bin tgz) in a replicated mode(3 instances) using
zkCli. Brought down a ZK server and verified the behavior using zkCli
- local build works fine on the source (mvn clean install)

This time used Oracle jdk with java version "1.8.0_211"

Regards,
Sandeep