zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Fangmin Lv <lvfang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Raise the Quality of ZooKeeper Docs with Google Season of Docs Project
Date Thu, 02 May 2019 00:47:02 GMT
Cool, thanks for those feedback, I'll follow up the status of Google Season
of Docs, will try to organize it next year when the new season started if
it seems promising from the projects applied this year, I know Pulsar and
BookKeeper are applying this year, we can get some feedback from them.

Best,
Fangmin