zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Norbert Kalmar <nkal...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper and OSGi (maven)
Date Thu, 16 May 2019 11:24:44 GMT
Hi Jiri,

Thank you for investigating this issue.

Short summary what we already talked about on the PR:
I don't think we can change the package name on 3.5 branch, even though
this is not exposed through the client API. But for 3.6, from my point of
view, sure.
But that would mean go with solution #1 on 3.6 and go with #2 on 3.5 branch.

But for me, #2 is also acceptable for both branches.

Regards,
Norbert