zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Norbert Kalmar <nkal...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Separate mailing lists for Jira and Github/Gitbox notifications - Take 2
Date Wed, 29 May 2019 10:01:45 GMT
There is a source for the website [1], and the generated live site [2].
Also, there is a guide [3] available.

I'm not sure a committer vote is binding here? :)

[1]
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=zookeeper.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/website
[2]
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=zookeeper.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/asf-site