zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Norbert Kalmar <nkal...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Separate mailing lists for Jira and Github/Gitbox notifications - Take 2
Date Fri, 17 May 2019 15:11:21 GMT
+1 (non-binding)

Whoever will do the change (if voted), needs to make sure stuff like
markmail are updated/checked.
I see Apache projects going for separate mailing lists for automated
notifications (I subscribed to HBase and Thrift for example, they have this
separation).

My +1 is to separate the automated messages from the dev list, we can
discuss the details. For example, we already have a commit list [1]. Also,
some automated messages might stay on this list, like creating a new jira
(as mentioned on the DISCUSS thread).

Regards,
Norbert

[1] https://zookeeper.apache.org/lists.html