zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Norbert Kalmar <nkal...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [Suggestion] Use Co-authored-by in commit messages
Date Wed, 08 May 2019 13:32:22 GMT
Sorry everyone for the multiple emails...
So, I get your suggestion now Maoling, sorry for the confusion.
We already indicate the reviewer if it's from an apache email, as it looks
to me. (Doesn't have to be ZooKeeper committer). We should add external
emails as well.

So I just clarified this with Andor, looks like this is a manual entry (the
names/emails itself) during the commit (script).

Let's hear what others think :)