zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Norbert Kalmar <nkal...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.5.5 candidate 6
Date Sat, 04 May 2019 20:04:34 GMT
+1 (non-binding)

Testing done with openjdk 1.8.0_163 on MacOS

- signatures checked
- license files checked

source tarball testing:
- rat passed (mvn clean apache-rat:check)
- spotBugs passed (mvn clean install -DskipTests spotbugs:check)
- built src package, unit test passed (mvn clean install)
- aggregate api docs generated (mvn javadoc:aggregate)
- run ZK from built binary, use cli with basic commands

bin tarball testing:
- run ZK from bin package, use cli with basic commands