zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Norbert Kalmar <nkal...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper-Find-Flaky-Tests job updated
Date Thu, 30 May 2019 10:03:39 GMT
Everything should be the same with maven, I copied all parameters Ant was
using.

The logic for giving the ports in case of multi-threaded test runs is also
copied to follow Ant.
We should modify Jenkins to also run Maven precommit with 4 threads, and
see if that helps. I think ant was also running on 8 threads and it has
been decreased to be less flaky...

Regards,
Norbert