zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Norbert Kalmar <nkal...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Github & Jira notifications
Date Sun, 12 May 2019 16:19:15 GMT
I agree we have a lot of "noise", as others, I have created the filters and
since forgot about them.
But it is overwhelming for a new subscriber, and filters always carry the
dangers of false positive filtering. i.e. filter out someone's email.
I think someone joining the dev-zookeeper mailing list is always a good
thing, and we shouldn't scare them away :)
For the existing users, I guess they would have to sign up for the new list.

It would be nice, but I'm not even sure of all the dependent stuff (Patrick
just mentioned marmail for example).

Regards,
Norbert