zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Andor Molnar <an...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Maven release findings
Date Mon, 20 May 2019 17:58:54 GMT
Hi team,

We're looking pretty good, I've updated the Maven release page with
experiences of this release:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/HowToRelease+using+maven

This should be the latest and greatest release doc now.

Unfortunately I've run into a pretty major issue which affects the release
artifact too. The generated API docs are incorrectly linked during
generation. Details are here:

The main issue is basically that we now have separated -jute and -server
API docs. As a quick fix, I've updated the website and copied over
zookeeper-server docs (jute is not included), but we need to fix this in
the long run.

Other than that the process was pretty neat.
Jira has been updated, 3.5.5 version is now released and 3.5.6 is available
for new issues.

Happy coding everyone!

Andor