zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Francke <lars.fran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Github & Jira notifications
Date Sun, 12 May 2019 08:05:43 GMT
Sorry, I didn't mean to comment on the tracking sites in the VOTE thread.
That belongs here.

Either way: Markmail etc. shouldn't be broken. Yes, they may take a while
before they index stuff but the "canonical" tracking site is
https://lists.apache.org and that indexes new stuff automatically anwyay.