zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Francke <lars.fran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Separate mailing lists for Jira and Github/Gitbox notifications - Take 2
Date Mon, 27 May 2019 21:54:10 GMT
I'd like to close the vote but forgot to state the "rules" in the initial
mail. I would think that this change requires lazy consensus which we have
achieved already. But because I forgot I'll wait another day before I close
this.

2 binding (both Enrico & Norbert are now committers, congratulations!)
1 non-binding

If there are no more objections until tomorrow I'll file the necessary Jira
tasks for INFRA (referring to this thread) and will request the mailing
lists (using the same moderators as dev@).

Cheers,
Lars