zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Francke <lars.fran...@gmail.com>
Subject Github & Jira notifications
Date Fri, 10 May 2019 07:50:37 GMT
Hi,

I've recently subscribed to the dev mailinglist but am overwhelmed by the
number of github notifications and about to unsubscribe again.

But maybe you're interested in moving the github & jira notifications to a
different mailing list? I did a quick search for on the mailing list
archives but couldn't find another thread about it.

The way we've done it at the Apache Training project now for example is to
send all Github notifications to notifications@ and all Jira messages to
issues@ we only send Jira open and close mails to dev@

This lowers the volume significantly and works just fine.

Is this something you'd be interested in?

Cheers,
Lars