zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <...@apache.org>
Subject Crypto Policy (was: Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.5.5 candidate 5)
Date Sat, 27 Apr 2019 12:10:05 GMT
I have a clarification question about the RC. To build the RC, I had to enable crypto.policy
unlimited in the jre (I'm using build 1.8.0_152-b16). I'm wondering if this is going to be
an issue for some users as this option is related to import/export regulation. Has anyone
looked into it and could clarify it to me, please?

Thanks,
-Flavio

> On 25 Apr 2019, at 15:10, Andor Molnar <andor@apache.org> wrote:
>
> This is the first stable release of 3.5 branch: 3.5.5. It resolves 117 issues, including
Maven migration, Quorum TLS, TTL nodes and lots of other performance and stability improvements.