zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request for review & contribution of Apache Training
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2019 20:49:06 GMT
Wow, this is great, thanks Lars. I reviewed, here are my comments:

3: you might highlight that it's used outside hadoop (e.g. solr and many
others inside and outside apache). Also heavily using in the tech industry;
facebook, twitter, linkedin, etc...

You might also reference Curator as it's a good way to get started from a
client perspective.

Regards,

Patrick