zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jenkins build doesn't work
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2019 16:03:49 GMT
Hm, my guess is that they may have removed it? However this was not updated
afaict
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Ant+Installation+Matrix
I just updated to be 1.9 latest, we'll see.

In terms of ant vs maven, iirc ant was used because we run some special
build steps that were not in ant build.xml in the repo. If you want to
replace with maven on trunk (which sounds reasonable) you'd have to check
that first.

Regards,

Patrick