zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Norbert Kalmar <nkal...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.5.5 candidate 4
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2019 11:07:21 GMT
I had some trouble automating the process of aggregating the javadocs and
then putting them in the tar, so I made two seperate folders for
zookeeper-server and jute in docs/apidocs/zookeeper-jute and
docs/apidocs/zookeeper-server. I think this is fine as there are separate
artifacts now.
I plan to only add the generated docs to the source artifact, and I will
have a step-by-step instructions on build in the readme.md for the source
to generate them. (Also the step to generate an aggregate apidocs if
someone needs it).

I will have the patch ready soon.

Regards,
Norbert