zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Francke <lars.fran...@gmail.com>
Subject Request for review & contribution of Apache Training
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2019 14:19:34 GMT
Hi ZooKeeper devs,

we started the Apache Training (incubating) project back in February.
Our aim is to develop training material (slides, labs, tests etc.) for all
kinds of projects (mostly focusing on Apache projects but not exclusively).

We're still getting off the ground with homepage and so. We're also working
on the very first content donation which is a super simple four slide
ZooKeeper introduction.

I chose this because it's small and we can test our processes.

I still wanted to reach out and see if anyone here is interested in
contributing anything and/or reviewing the existing material. It can be
found in Jira: <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRAINING-13>

Thank you very much!

Cheers,
Lars