zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Enrico Olivelli <eolive...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins build doesn't work
Date Sat, 20 Apr 2019 06:43:05 GMT
I have fixed configuration of the ANT based precommit job
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-ZOOKEEPER-github-pr-build/

@Patrick please take a look

Some jobs are using "Invoke ant" build step and they seem to work
I the approach is good I can change the configs of the other jobs, like
https://builds.apache.org/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/

Cheers
Enrico