zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From "Justin Ling Mao" <maoling199210...@sina.com>
Subject Re: ZK Smoke Screen Test
Date Sat, 13 Apr 2019 06:18:38 GMT
Good job,Thanks for this:https://github.com/BELUGABEHR/zk-smoketest#running-under-dockerYou
can give a PR to phunt's repo,let more people benefit from it.Look at ZOOKEEPER-3264 which
is aimed to implement a better benchmark tool for zookeeper internal.Stay tuned! :D
----- Original Message -----
From: David Mollitor <dam6923@gmail.com>
To: dev@zookeeper.apache.org
Subject: ZK Smoke Screen Test
Date: 2019-04-13 06:25

Hello,
I am not sure if this is novel or perhaps old news, but I forked Patrick
Hunt's ZK smoketest project and updated the docker components.
I am able to pretty easily start a quorum (3x) using the latest ZK image
and run the smoke test against it.
https://github.com/BELUGABEHR/zk-smoketest
I've put a little bit about it at the bottom of the README.
Thanks.
     novel  ['nɒv(ə)l]  详细X              基本翻译        n. 小说adj. 新奇的;异常的n.
(Novel)人名;(法、西、英)诺韦尔	               网络释义        romance novel:
爱情小说
novel design: 款式新颖
saga novel: 长篇小说