zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Apache ZooKeeper meetup in Palo Alto March 14th
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2019 21:45:42 GMT
Hi folks. Andor is visiting the USA and he asked if I could facilitate a
meetup the night of March 14th - 530-8pm. This would be in Palo Alto at
Cloudera's HQ - 395 Page Mill Rd, Palo Alto. I will reserve one of our
meeting rooms and order pizza and beer. I plan to keep it low key, a bit of
an "unconference" if you will. A chance for people to catch up face to
face, discuss interesting topics and generally hang out. If you do have
something you'd like to present please let me know.

Regards,

Patrick