zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Norbert Kalmar <nkal...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.4.14 candidate 5
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2019 09:39:16 GMT
I'm fine with this RC, this jar was shipped in prior releases as well.
(Might I even say someone may be using this jar from the tarball? :) I
know, hardly the case...)
Anyway, we can remove the jar, and it will be removed from tarball with the
next release if we want. Or wait for a new RC if others think we should.

Personally, I keep my +1 (non-binding)

Regards,
Norbert